[mythtv] myth tv compilation error

hendrixski at storsint.com hendrixski at storsint.com
Wed Sep 5 13:48:00 UTC 2007

Mahesh,

If you modified the code... then you called the startsWith() method with
the wrong parameters.

If you haven't made any code changes, then are you sure you have Qt3
installed and configured properly?  I'm just taking a quick guess here,
but if the compiler can't find basic Qt classes like QString... yeah.
If it worked before then, has your export path to Qt changed lately?
try env | grep QT, that should show you where it's currently set to,
then compare that to an instruction manual.

And you didn't install Qt4 by any chance?

Just my thoughts.  Good Luck.