[mythtv] Building mythtv on iPhone?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Oct 29 22:15:18 UTC 2007

> I know this is a longshot and probably long into the future, but it
> should be possible to compile mythfrontend on an iPhone/iPod touch
> right?

I doubt it. Ignoring the toolset difficulties,
there will probably not be enough RAM to run
the frontend in (iPhone supposedly has 128MB)

Accessing your MythWeb is much more plausible.

> We just need the QT-libs ported and then we are "good to go" ?
> :)

I look forward to your patches!

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I haven't tested it yet,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | but it should be perfectly safe."