[mythtv] Random Multirec Crashes...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Fri Oct 26 19:08:31 UTC 2007

Are some people using the multirec branch at the moment?

I have 2 random problems and on crash.

1.) After a time of running the backend, there is an error that it could
not connect to the backend (but i'm only using one). I don't know the
right text at the moment, i writ it when the problem occurs next time.

2.) Often my recordings have a size of 0bytes. When i then kill
mythbackend, and start it again, then the recordings work too, but after
a few hours of running again some recordings have 0 bytes.

3.) I have a few crashes... but at the moment i've no time to llok at
them, because i have to restart backend every few hours. (I'll add a
backtrace in the next days...)

PS:
When will the be a new merge from trunk to multirec branch?