[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14698 - in branches/mythtv-qt4 by dblain

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Fri Oct 26 17:04:20 UTC 2007

How has your experience with getting mythtv into a Qt4 been so far? It's
pretty hard from what I hear, but very much worth it.  For example if
it's written in Qt4 then it can run in QTopia (which write straight to
the frame buffer so you can cut out all of the bloat of XServer) and
apparently Qt4 is even faster, and easier to code with.  Besides, Qt3
isn't supported anymore, and even KDE is switching to Qt4.

Are others working on this branch with you as well?  Perhaps anybody
who's done a qt3 to qt4 conversion before?  It would be very exciting to
see this kind of an upgrade. :-)