[mythtv] Avermedia M150-D

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Oct 22 14:11:07 UTC 2007

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 11:51:56PM -0700, Sam Logen wrote:
> Ah, nevermind my question about the patch. I realize it's not for the
> driver but for the mythtv sources. I don't really know if I'm ready to
> use the svn of mythtv, unless someone can vouch for its stability.

At least one person who regularly uses SVN trunk said on this list
just this week that there has only been one update that's been at all
problematic for him any time recently; I infer they're pretty good
about keeping trunk running, unlike some projects.

If you check the archives for the two lists, you will also find some
postings from people who don't follow trunk in realtime, but have
positive opinions about specific releases from SVN.

Cheers,
-- jra