[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14695 by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Oct 16 22:48:53 UTC 2007

> Why not just set to "default" for all platforms?

Valid question.

I guess some users might want to have a particular
drive set for playing DVDs, and use another one for
recording them, or for HD-DVD or BluRay, et c.

Keeping the initial value as an example of how to do
this has some value, until there is an idiot-proof
selector there that lists all the PC's DVD-compat devs?
(on platforms that have fixed devices that is :-)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"In this city I confess;
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | god is mammon, more is less.