[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:47:57 UTC 2007

On 10/12/07, Janne Grunau <janne-mythtv at grunau.be> wrote:

> the next ffmpeg sync is overdue and working H.264 PAFF (since 9th of
> october) in ffmpeg is an exellent opportunity.

Great news.  A quick (potentially dumb) question before I test the patch
tonight.  Will this also support MBAFF as used in BBC HD
H.264transmissions, or is is just PAFF?

My one, and only, HD station is BBC HD via DVB-S, and I'd love to get it
working.  I tried last night (before this patch) on trunk svn 14660, and it
was 'almost' playing smoothly - so hoping this might push me over the edge.

Thanks
Nick