[mythtv] Developers Help Wanted!

Carmelo carmelo at ctpvr.com
Wed Oct 3 03:27:18 UTC 2007

Hi Robert,

I am not trying spam. My earlier request was to inform the community to see
if anyone would do for CT TV Listings what was done for Schedules Direct.
Since I received little to no response, I figure there was no real interest.
My most recent post is to offer compensation to anyone who may be
interested. This new post ended as a double post because of an error in my
part and for that I apologize.

Someone else told me about the same problem you faced with the email getting
bounced back. I do not know of any server spam filters in use for my
Carmelo at CTpvr.com email, but I'll look in to it.

Regards,
Carm.