[mythtv] Developers Help Wanted!

Carmelo carmelo at ctpvr.com
Tue Oct 2 17:49:03 UTC 2007

Hi Developers,

We have recently started a new TV listings service similar to Shedules Direct. We are looking to pay for help in adding direct listings download support in MythTV from our service and for a stand alone command line driven downloader. If you can accomplish this, We want to talk to you.

API info and download example can be found here: https://cttvlistings.net/devapidocs.html

Very soon we will be including remote scheduling support using our servers instead of having to run your own web server from home. This will require that MythTV check a user's account at regular intervals for any new remote scheduled item. This is similar to Tivo's remote scheduling. We want to discuss what would be involved with this too.

Regards,
Carm.