[mythtv] (no subject)

harendra chauhan chauhanharendra at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 1 17:25:53 UTC 2007

hi friend i m harendra singh chauhan from india i need ur help ...
 i m doing my project on mythtv and i m going to install mythtv on ubuntu so i need ur help ..
 plz give all detail frm where to start ...
 1>which tvtuner card i need to purchase.... and  then after installing ubuntu what first step i need to go for installing mythtv and also send me the link frm where i can get the mythubuntu ..

 2> also can u tell me the xmltv fileformate along with documentation for xmlgrabbber   ..

 3>how xmlgrabber can be embaded with mythtv