[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager for large libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Mon Oct 1 18:46:02 UTC 2007

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:33:00 -0700, "San Mehat" <san.mehat at gmail.com>
said:
> Mike,
>
>   Thanks for your input, and I'll definetely try to work some kind of
>   'mass
> edit' into the design as soon as I have the core work done...
>
> (I'm back from vegas now so FULL STEAM AHEAD) - (and only down $300)

I would like to help out with UI/workflow if you can use it. I'm
thinking the goal would of course be to have an interface that works
well with a remote. I don't have C skills but I may be able to help
anyway by providing workflows and concept mockups. Is there a
comprehensive list of UI elements I can view?