[mythtv] MythPython new release

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Mon Nov 26 00:49:32 UTC 2007

Thanks for mirroring the file Michael, something about that rapidshare
website just rubs me the wrong way.  Too many advertisements I guess.

I'm pretty impressed with this Johannes.  I really like how it displays
the scripts to chose from, it's a great concept.  Unfortunately the
apple-trailer plugin did not work for me, and it does not exit cleanly.
Though, the UI components in the examples aren't half bad.  I bet you'll
have people writing scripts for your platform in no time!

Keep up the good work!  I'm looking forward to the next release, and if
I find the time, I'll tinker with some python scripts in mythpython.  :-)

 - Hendrixski

--
 - Hendrixski

How to ask questions:
 * Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
 * Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
 * Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"

How to answer questions:
 * Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
 * Give information, ask if it answers their question.  Rinse & Repeat
 * Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"