[mythtv] Supporting more Hardware capture cards

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 08:06:54 UTC 2007

It's beginning to sound like that behavior is a check
for conexant hybrid cards using the blackbird drivers,
that switch between dvb and broadcast channels.  I
found a patch here:

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/video4linux-list/2007-May/msg00386.html

That should disable it, and let the hardware get
accessed twice.  I'll test the driver patch with an
un-patched MythTV install, and see how that goes.