[mythtv] Video Sources - time to call them what they are?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Nov 23 04:29:51 UTC 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 8:12 PM, Chris Ribe wrote:

> if the devs are primarily concerned with how well MythTV works for
> them, fine.  They have no obligation to make it better for everyone
> else.  Don't treat me like an ungrateful heretic for suggesting it
> could be a lot better, though.  It's just a stupid obvious fact of
> life.

I was treating you like an ungrateful heretic for saying mythtv sucks.
If you had said, "This line of thinking is why MythTV isn't the best
it could be." I might have taken your comment as constructive
criticism. Saying "Mythtv sucks" just makes me think you're an
ungrateful ass.

I don't care enough about whatever else you said to comment.