[mythtv] Video Sources - time to call them what they are?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Nov 22 22:36:49 UTC 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 2:27 PM, Stanley Merkx wrote:

>> DISAFAN wrote:
>>> I think you should simplify it to "Data Sources" It is only a one
>>> word
>>> change, and is easy to interpret.

>> Forget I ever said anything.  I give up.  There are obviously too
>> many
>> variants of what individuals call 'logic' going on here so I'll put
>> it
>> back under its rock where it obviously belongs.

I can't remember seeing any messages to this list asking what "video
sources" means or someone not being able to set up their system based
on the fact that they couldn't figure out what "video sources" means.
I take that to mean that even if it's not immediately apparent, it's
easy enough to figure out without needing any extra help from someone
else. So maybe it's good enough. :)