[mythtv] h.264 multithreading

Riz mythtv at woox.net
Wed Nov 21 21:17:58 UTC 2007

Using the same binaries, and no other change, next day it is using
both cores and working perfectly. Maybe something wrong with my setup?

On a side note, the on-demand cpu-frequency scaler had to be modified
to allow smooth playback for some reason. Had to change the value of
"/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold" from 80
to 60.

Anyway, John, you may wish to use the attached patch to watch BBC-HD
smoothly. I had to modify Jannes patch to allow C4 (SD) to work
without skipping.

Riz