[mythtv] revised greedy high motion deinterlacer

Michael Haas laga+mythtv at laga.ath.cx
Wed Nov 21 10:50:49 UTC 2007

Markus Schulz schrieb:

> Would be nice to hear some comments and if there was a chance to apply
> it to svn.

I've tested it and it will often segfault right at the beginning of
playback. I'm running Kubuntu 7.10 amd64 with the proprietary nvidia
driver and my video source is DVB-C in Germany. A backtrace is attached.
Due to a permission problem, the regular log file was not created. I can
get you a log file in case you need it, though.

Thanks for finally bringing a good deinterlacer to MythTV! It looked
good when it worked :) (ignoring a small green line at the bottom of the
video which could be totally unrelated).

Regards,

Michael