[mythtv] revised greedy high motion deinterlacer

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Nov 20 22:05:35 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 08:19:01AM +1100, Roo wrote:
> On 21/11/2007, Markus Schulz <msc at antzsystem.de> wrote:
> > I have revised the greedyh deinterlacer after myth-vid merge to trunk.
> > Now it was embedded without new menu items and works stable.
> >
> > You can find them here:
> > http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/greedyh_svn14921.diff.gz
> >
> > Would be nice to hear some comments and if there was a chance to apply
> > it to svn.
>
> You should create a ticket and attach the patch to the ticket. See
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo
>
> This will bring your patch to the attention of the devs and ensure
> that it is not "lost".

Don't worry.  It already caught my attention and I will be trying it
out this evening.  Daniel would probably the best judge of the code,
but I'll make sure it doesn't get lost.

Markus, have you considered porting the yadif deinterlacer too?  It's
on my TODO list, but at the rate I'm [not] working things off, it's
little more than a wish list.

David
--
David Engel