[mythtv] listbtnarea justification

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:11:51 UTC 2007

Thanx alot for your interest. We were creating Heliocreek for a
customer ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/heliocreek/ ).

OpenCraft is an open source software firm specializing in Web 2.0
information architecture and system integration. As a company, we
believe in the value of the community and a big part of what we do is
given back to the community whenever and wherever is feasible. Please
find more information about OpenCraft at our website:
http://www.open-craft.com/

I am assigned the task of porting relevant code that can be of value
to Mythtv to HEAD.

I would really like to know if Open-Craft developers can have commit
rights to subversion if at all possible.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Toulan.