[mythtv] Newb question: how does one propose a change?

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Tue Nov 13 21:17:23 UTC 2007

Bruce McKenzie wrote:
> Is there any doc on the meaning/purpose of the tables, or is it RTFS?
> (That doesn't bother me; it's the sort of thing I can do and even fix!)

Bruce,

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:DB_Table
I _assume_ it's up to date.  Is that what you were looking for in terms
of purpose of tables?

As for ER Diagrams, if you have a tool that can autogenerate one, I'd
love to see that on the wiki.  I think sqlmaestro can do that, and ...
(I'm not suggesting you ever use this, for any reason) MS Access.

--
 - Hendrixski

How to ask questions:
 * Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
 * Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
 * Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"

How to answer questions:
 * Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
 * Give information, ask if it answers their question.  Rinse & Repeat
 * Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"