[mythtv] Sports API for Myth

Gregory Bone gbone at comcast.net
Tue May 29 23:25:13 UTC 2007

Mark,

I am interested in trying to build some pre-configured MythTV machines that
are customized for the sports fan.  I would like to find out more about the
API.  Can you point me in the right direction?

I am a software engineer and I would be able to help develop an auto record
feature in MythTV.  Do you know if anyone is working on this?

Thanks,
Greg