[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Maryau Jeune maryau at mailbound.net
Wed May 23 19:35:03 UTC 2007

I placed a 4th design on http://mjeune.awardspace.com.  I toned it down
a lot and did away with the human figure, as well as the metallic
surfaces (except in the logo).  Also did away with the big fonts and
added more text in the splash area.  I used the green and blue tones in
the screen shot that appears in the monitor for the links, the logo, the
buttons, the splash background image and the menu background color.

Maryau