[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Maryau Jeune maryau at mailbound.net
Wed May 23 15:35:20 UTC 2007

More good points, thanks for the comments, James.

I did go at it using the advertising angle, more so than using the
informative route, wanting to try something a bit different.  But you've
given me more things to think about.  I'll produce other versions taking
your and Steven's points into account.

Thanks again, guys.

Maryau