[mythtv] No Auto-shutdown if started for wakeup period. Scheduler change required.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat May 19 16:26:41 UTC 2007

* On Sat May 19, 2007 at 09:39:07PM +1000, Matt Doran wrote:
> Chris Pinkham, the scheduler is your area, what do you think?   We could
> call "mythshutdown --startup", or refactor that code to be called
> directly from the scheduler?

Scheduler is David Engel's area actually.  I think he'll say the same
thing here though so I'm probably safe in responding.... :)

I don't think we want to call 'mythshutdown --startup' from within the
scheduler, we'd rather move that common check code into libmythtv
somewhere and call the common code from the scheduler and mythshutdown.

> PS:  It is possible to turn off "blockSDWUwithoutClient".  This will

Have to defer to someone else on this one, I'm very unfamiliar with
the auto startup/shutdown code.

--
Chris