[mythtv] MePo-wide-0.3.6 released.

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Sat May 19 07:06:47 UTC 2007

get it at http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/

changelog:
- Adds support for MythNews - Requires patch from ticket #3411
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3411)
- Adds support for MythPhone (untested).

Future Development:
Redoing each screen for all of mythtv and plugins, virtually from
scratch, proved to be more difficult and more time consuming then I
thought.
I really can't wait to wrap this up and start over to fix bugs and make
improvements or perhaps do another theme. Hopefully the knowledge gained
will help to do better next time.

Here's what's in the cards for MePo-wide:
- the only remaining thing for MePo-wide is to support mytharchive.
- MythWeather will be supported when it's functioning again
- MythFlix will not be supported as I don't use it and I have no way of
testing it.
- ZoneMinder. same as with MythFlix.
- If someone wants to do the work for MythFlix and ZoneMinder for
themselves, I'll be glad to included if patch is submitted.