[mythtv] mythtv-dev Digest, Vol 51, Issue 20

Jay Merrifield fracmak at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:09:54 UTC 2007

My 2 cents, I love the new look, just have 2 minor quibs, first off, the top
right nav ("Overview", "About", "Download", etc) needs to have a darker
background, the white text mixed with the light gray background is hard to
read. Along those lines, the black text on the gray background ("home",
"about", "requirements") needs to have a higher contrast.

Other than that I love it.

Jay