[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz caskater47 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:46:44 UTC 2007

On 5/14/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> Johan wrote:
> > One thing though, I really don't find the default blue theme shown in
> > the screenshot next to the download link appealing *at all*. IMHO it's
> > ugly. That's just me.
>
> Blue may not be the default theme in .21, anyway...  And it's easy
> enough to change little screenshot stuff like that in the final design.
>
> -Chris

Yes, this is very easy to swap out. I merely took one of the already
available screen captures from the existing web site.

I would also say that at first glance (that first screen) there is very
little difference between the Blue theme and MythCenter theme. They are both
very clean and presentable. I would say neither is ugly but personally I do
think we can do better. Maybe this would be a good time to develop a new
theme based on the new website? Whichever design everyone decides on. This
would also help create a more cohesive feel for the software in general.
Just a thought.

Jean-Philippe