[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri May 11 00:19:35 UTC 2007

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz wrote:
> i've never heard any developer on any project say "i wrote this
> because i wanted to create something nobody will want to use except
> for myself."

Isaac has actually come close to this a couple of times.  MythTV is open
source because it's the "right" thing to do, and it means less work for
him to do on his project if other people are helping take up some of the
slack.  I don't think anyone actually FEELS that way, though.

... will reply to your earlier post when I have some time after work.

-Chris