[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13336 by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue May 8 03:00:06 UTC 2007

> A 'make clean' has improved matters somewhat - I can now play a CD
> - but
> it still does crazy things when I enter the edit playlist screens. The
> crashes have at least gone with the clean compile...

Hmmm. I have been unable to reproduce. I did:

1) "Media Library" -> "Listen to Music",
select a CD device (I have 2, and CDDevice set to "default"),
wait a moment for the CD's tracks to appear and start playing
the first track

2) Press 3, select the CD, disable every odd track,
press Escape, and then observe the Play CD list of
only even tracks, playing the second track.

(This test machine has empty playlists,
  but I cannot think of any other differences)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |          of surrealism"