[mythtv] ALSA audio capture

Anand K. Mistry amistry at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 3 23:17:09 UTC 2007

Thanks Anduin for the constructive comments.  I think I've taken care of
all your concerns (incl. using an auto_ptr).  I've also prepended m_ to
class member variables and added /* vim: set expandtab tabstop=4
shiftwidth=4: */ as per the coding standards doc.  I've attached the
updated code onto the trac ticket (3405).

- Anand