[mythtv] Weird (unlikely) error in mythzoneminder (configure related)

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu May 3 08:40:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just realised that for some reason I do not have the mysql
development headers installed on the box I usually build myth on. It
seems mythtv doesn't need them as its db access is wrapped up inside the
QT layer.

But mythzoneminder includes mysql/mysql.h directly and the configure
routine does not check for it's presence.

Just thought I'd point it out :)

Let me know if you'd rather a ticket, but this is a fairly trivial thing
so didn't do anything formal :)

Col