[mythtv] mythmusic doesn't detect CD eject

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed May 2 23:20:24 UTC 2007

> I've also noticed that if you put in a DVD, which ALSO has an ISO9660
> filesystem as well as the UDF for the video, and that ISO fs
> contains any
> pictures, then MythGallery will be loaded as opposed to the DVD
> player.
> I'm guessing that if it has music, then it would load MythMusic. Is
> there
> any way around this...?

I suspect that it jumps into MythDVD (MythVideo),
but then also jumps into MythGallery for the second filesystem.

You could try either disabling libmythgallery.so,
or changing the iterator in
mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythmediamonitor.cpp
MediaMonitor::MonitorRegisterExtensions()
so that it does them in reverse order?

This would verify the double-jump.

I have no idea how to prioritize the Media Handlers, though.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| I've been talking to-
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | the ship's computer.