[mythtv] Can't compile (dvdnav problems)

Oscar Curero oscar-listas at naiandei.net
Wed May 2 21:26:21 UTC 2007

Anduin Withers vàreu escriure:
> > Both libmythdvdnav and libmythtv seems to compile without problems. I
> > even tried in another computer running suse 10.2 and it gives me the same
> > error.
>
> They would even if libmythdvdnav were dynamic (if it were, then the errors
> you are seeing currently would make sense). An objdump -Tt of libmythtv
> would let you see if the function is actually being defined.

Nop, they are undefined:

oscar at gardenia:~/mythtv/libs/libmythtv> objdump -T  libmythtv-0.20.so | grep
dvdnav | grep UND
00000000      D  *UND*  00000000              dvdnav_time_search_within_cell
00000000      D  *UND*  00000000              dvdnav_menu_supported

> > I'm going to open a new bug, as when I try 0.20 there are not any
> > problems.
>
> If you mean a MythTV bug, just continue this thread.
So next step is...

Thx for your help!
--

Oscar Curero - Linux user: 306877