[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue May 1 17:00:22 UTC 2007

Ghost Freeman wrote:
> I'm going to keep the floating box and maybe use it to create a proper
> two-column page, and i've replaced the orange tab with some brighter
> blues. I'll post these updates later (as I don't have access to
> Photoshop atm).
>
> Also, if anyone wants, I can start posting source PSDs of the header,
> the site, and the logo.
>
> Anything else you would like to add? I'd like to add some graphics for
> the "Download" box but i'm concerned it will add up into the user's
> download time.

If the images are added in CSS and the user chooses a "lean" stylesheet
(seeing as you can specify multiple stylesheets) then the choice of
looking pretty vs speedyness can be left to the user. I'm a big fan of
eye candy ;)

I like your 3rd mockup, it's looking really nice. I presume these
completely replace the html ones which look somewhat dated now in
comparison!

Great work.

Col