[mythtv] Mythmusic Broken - Suspect changeset [13141] related to ticket #3257

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:06:30 UTC 2007

On 31/03/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> Remember, as the changeset said, you need to build and install mythtv
> before
> building mythmusic as it depends on updated shared libs.

and installed.... um, yeah (insert sheepish grin here)! Sorry.

I searched through the ui files for the changes in the ui.patch and have
since realised that when patched, moveUpByAmnt was changed to
moveUpByAmount.

I guess that is why I am not a programmer.

Out of interest, when the plugins are compiled, do they use the "installed"
.so libraries and not the .so files in the adjacent mythtv source directory
(where mythtv was compiled)?