[mythtv] Not working: Teletext/Videotext not running in fullscreen

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:20:46 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have this issue on two different mythtv setups, and I am not sure
should this  be a feature or a bug. This is my first post to the
mailing list, and I was not sure whether should I post a bug ticket in
trac.

I wanted to report it or to see is there already some kind of
solution, which I did not found. I am running SVN version (10 days
old) with PVR150.

As the subject says, when I display teletext, it is not in "full
screen mode". There is a transparent background all around teletext,
which is showing TV picture in the background.  This area is usually
black when using teletext on the TV.

Here is the screenshot of this behavior:
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9606/mythfrontendpf7.jpg

2nd bug:
When I close and open teletext again on the same channel, it always
shows page no. 100, but usually teletext always displays the last
opened page if you did not change the channel in the meantime.

That's annoying if I am reading teletext and I want to close/hide it
for few seconds. When I reopen it, I have to find the same page again.

Thanks

M.