[mythtv] Crash of MythMusic

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Thu Mar 22 09:24:24 UTC 2007

Hi Stuart,

sorry for my late answer, but your mail was in my spam folder...
I attached my backtrace already in my last mail.
It was version 0.20 (revsision 12172) on Gentoo.
I already checked out HEAD from subversion and compiled it,
but I had no time to test for now.
I also use MythTV for recording via DVB-T.
So I can test if I see deadlocks with the patch.
But first I will test the current version without the patch
to see if the problem still happens.
I think so, because the list still isn't lock.

regards,
Gerhard.