[mythtv] DirectFB-1.0.0 [was -rc4], qt-embedded-free-3.3.8

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Mon Mar 5 10:46:27 UTC 2007

Peter Schade wrote:
> [...]
>
> Perhaps we should publish some basic infos on the wiki:
> http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythTV_in_Framebuffer
> I have started this a while ago, but not get any further. Can you have a
> look at this info and say what's totaly wrong ;)
> Can you send me the patch you made?
>
> Bye Peter

Hi Peter, the guide was real helpful. I'm pretty much repeating your
efforts with DirectFB 1.0.0 & Qt-embedded 3.3.8. I'm not sure the
section "Start some mythTv hacking: In libs/libmythui/mythmainwindow.cp
change: [...]" fits with current mythtv code. There's no date on the
guide, so I wondered what mythtv version it applied to.

cheers, Cal