[mythtv] What happened to mythDVD in trunk??

Mark Paulus mark.paulus at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Mar 1 21:55:32 UTC 2007

Ok,

Color me stupid, but, I'm having some difficulty building some Debian
mythplugins packages from the trunk.  Mainly, where did mythDVD go?  The
"unofficial" release notes on the Wiki for 0.21 do not make any mention
that mythDVD has gone bye-bye, and I have no clue what kind of keywords
to use to google this, and I also don't recall seeing anything on this
list that it was being dropped.

Could someone point me to any messages or info on why mythDVD was
removed from the trunk?

Thanks.