[mythtv] puzzles about developing plugin on mythdora and others

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Thu Mar 1 15:03:34 UTC 2007

1. How to develop plugin on MythDora? I tried to do as following, but never
succeeded

#yum install libmyth-devel
when I remove myth from mythdora system, this command can work
successfully.
How to develop plugin on Mythdora then?

2. Which installing way would be better for developing plugin. I am now
using MythDora, and  I have tried installing mythtv svn on fedora 4,5,6,but
never succeeded,
 I don't know which way would be easier and efficient, such as:
   ·  Installing MythTV SVN on Debian Sid
   ·  Installing MythTV SVN on Fedora Core
   ·  Installing MythTV SVN on Ubuntu Breezy
   ·  Installing MythTV on Debian Etch
   ·  Installing MythTV on Fedora Core
   ·  Installing MythTV on Fedora Core VGA&composite

   please give me some further information about developing myth plugin,
   many thanks!