[mythtv] SIP and H.264 video development work

Richard Lyders RichVideo at lyders.Net
Wed Jun 20 16:17:30 UTC 2007

Sorry for the bother, but Dice and Monster have not helped us on this front,
so I am trying the developer mailing lists.

We are looking to hire several full-time C++ developers with solid SIP/H.264
development experience (120k/yr+ for the serious expert senior developers),
so if you are one, or know someone who is, please send an email to rlyders
at voilaip dot com.

We are developing custom solutions leveraging SIP and H.264: SIP video
server, Audio/Video Transcoding Gateway, SIP Video Conference server, and IP
TV solutions.

Thanks for your time.

-Rich