[mythtv] Disabled configure options in ./configure script,

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Fri Jun 15 18:00:19 UTC 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 19:23:20 Laurent ARNAL wrote:

> I notice tonight that many options of configure script is not shown
> by default because they are comment out in the script.

There are many options not shown. I can only assume that they are left
out to not clutter the usage output. Generally speaking should our
configure support all options ffmpeg's configure supports.

> Is there any reason why the line are comment out, and why aac support
> is not enable by default ? is there something wrong with it.

As far as I know there's nothing wrong with them. They are not that
important. mythmusic uses libfaad directly and otherwise there is not
that much AAC material around, i.e. no broadcast and it's not on DVD's.

Janne