[mythtv] It's coming... ProjectGrayhem-wide... the next generation

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:09:42 UTC 2007

Justin,

   Nice job!  It's been a long time since I used a third-party theme.
One thing I noticed is that the description in mythvideo can go under
the cover art for the video.  I can't remember off the top of my head
if this also happens with the preview in the recordings page or not,
but just something you might want to double check.

Keep up the good work!  I can't wait to see some more advanced themes
down the pipe in terms of animated scrolling, transitions, etc.

Thanks!
Matt