[mythtv] Need help catching a segfault in mythbackend?

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 00:30:46 UTC 2007

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:35:33 +0100
Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> Compiling the same version on your own machine and then seeing whether you can
> reproduce the crash would be extremely helpful in confirming this. If it
> still crashes, at least we might get a more meaningful backtrace.

As it stands right now, my machine is a long way from a compile-capable
platform (I decided to go minimalist and did not install as many
packages as possible).
However, if there is an info page somewhere describing all the
requirements and steps for a successful mythtv compile, I'll see if I
can get it going?

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net