[mythtv] Mythtv mpeg frame counting - patch?

Bill level42 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 6 01:22:54 UTC 2007

Thanks for the candid response, that is what I was looking for, more
information on the issue and an idea of how much work it is.  I've been
through most of the code already, but haven't formulated the complete
picture yet.  I may look through the mplayer code to get some ideas as I
presume it is also based on ffmeg, but I fear that may be a large effort
itself.

I've got a few other proposed improvements I want to contribute to mythtv,
so I think I'll take your advise and do that first. I've already submitted a
few other proposed patches (#3477,3493,3501,3477)