[mythtv] Time to Vote? (as Re: Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign)

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:11:20 UTC 2007

Huh. I never noticed that with tv ads. I have noticed that people will
tend to prefer dark-on-light sites in different kinds of lighting
(although the number of people who tend to have no preference probably
outnumber each group). I have no preference for how typography and
color matter as long as its readable.

I think a dynamically-shifting MythTV layout would be detracting to
users. Users (especially in other time zones) might mistake the change
in color as if a new site materialized out of nowhere, making it more
of a vanity feature with no other purpose.

Anyways, you can grab the PSD from here:
http://loliserv.org/~ghostfreeman/etc/MythTV_Logo.psd