[mythtv] Time to Vote? (as Re: Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign)

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:25:39 UTC 2007

I also have problems with headaches (mostly migranes) but i've been
using light-on-dark themed websites now for quite some time and
haven't noticed any difference (or I never bothered to notice). Any
how, given the circumstances, I'd go for a dark-on-light themed site,
and the one Jean-Paul posted is a step in the right direction.

If anyone wants the source PSD for my modified MythTV logo, i'm
willing to post it. I haven't had much luck turning it into an SVG.