[mythtv] MythMeeting?

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:45:22 UTC 2007

Mike,
It would n't happen to be Jackson County would it. I was up at the Earnest
Pruitt Center for Technology 2 years ago for a tour and I think they were
using polycom equipment. I'm working oin Auburn City Schools as a teacher,
but my background is in IT let me know if I can be of assitance as well.

Thanks,
Byron Williams

On 7/30/07, Mike Dunn <mdunn at digitalpersistence.net> wrote:

>  OK, thanks.  I'll let you know if I get anywhere with this.
>
> -Mike

I have plenty of Gmail invites. Ask me if you'd like one. G Mail rocks
for  email lists.