[mythtv] some question about Myth devel

angelini angelini at ngames.com.br
Mon Jul 23 12:20:24 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

          I need one media center tool thats works like a TV Channel,
exemple: I put all content in one setupbox, make one play list, and play.
When I need change one content, I connect buy browser in setupbox and send
content.

     My question is: Myth do this or I need change something to do this ?

If do is possible make channels ? Exemple: 1. Sports

                                                                2. Cartoons

                                                                3. News

                                                                4.
Entertaiment