[mythtv] MythGallery bug with EXIF and thumnails

Preston Crow pc-mythtv07a at crowcastle.net
Fri Jul 20 16:14:38 UTC 2007

I have a bunch of images, and the camera generates thumbnails.  Both the
image and the thumbnails have EXIF information on the orientation of the
image.  MythGallery is happy with this.  However, I used some tools to
rotate the primary image and to tweak the EXIF orientation code.  (This
helps when viewing the images with tools that ignore EXIF.)

MythGallery is still happy with the regular images, but it seems to be
using the EXIF orientation for the main image with the thumbnail, not
the orientation for the thumbnail.

I'm running svn, but it's a month or two old.  It's also possible that
I'm just confused somewhere (like if Myth generated its own thumbnails,
but didn't know to regenerate them after I rotated the images).